메인콘텐츠 바로가기

Lord of Secrecy

페이지 정보

작성자작성자 Correia 작성일날짜 23-02-15 10:31 조회115회

본문

This means that unless there is a true God, Crane will not be able to escape from Amon's hands no matter how hard he struggles, and this is the place where the gods are abandoned, and the only God still active is the "True Creator", who is not very interested in the "Source Castle". At this moment, although it was suspected that Amon next to him had been replaced by the noumenon, when it was really certain, Crane, who had experienced many times of hope and disillusionment, realized what extreme despair was. If Tarot had not involved Miss Justice and Leonard, and if he had not known that Amon was the best at fraud, he would have wanted to admit defeat and expressed his willingness to be the other party's wife. Isn't it normal to be a member of the other side if you can't fight. During the self-criticism, Crane suddenly had a flash of inspiration and recalled some of the words that Amon had said before. This He suddenly brightened his eyes, calmed down completely, looked at Amon, moved his body leisurely, and said with a smile: "You kill me." Chapter 16 its name. Lightning once again lit up the barren plains filled with sallow fog, the place where the angel battle had just taken place, and the calm smile on Crane's face. Amon looked at him for a few seconds, pushed his monocle,tube lip gloss, and said with a smile: Can't you change a sentence? "You seem to have found a new hope?" Crane smiled the same, clenched his fist against his nose, and put one hand in his pocket: "I just suddenly figured out one thing. It's not desperate to play this game with you. On the contrary, it shows that you can't steal my fate directly." "Oh?" Amon laughed and uttered a modal particle, as if expecting what Crane would say next. Crane laughed and said without wavering: "Otherwise, as soon as you enter the land of God's abandonment, you will steal my fate directly and become the new master of yuanbao. Even if you want to play a game of escape and interception, you can wait until the main purpose is achieved before you do it. In that way,empty lotion tubes, you will not bear any risk, and I will lose the chance of resurrection, lose the original fate, driven by the instinct of survival." Will try harder to escape. It's true that the God of Mischief may do things that seek excitement regardless of risk, but you are still the God of Fraud. At this point, Crane glanced at Amon's unchanged expression and paused: "I know you really have the extraordinary ability to steal other people's fate, but if you can do one thing, it doesn't mean you will do it. It needs to weigh the risks, weigh the pros and cons, and analyze the gains and losses." I think, you do not want to steal my fate directly, that will make you bear the burden of the'source fort 'to bring everything, must go against its original master's resurrection shadow, even for you this kind of angel king, pump tube ,empty cosmetic tubes, this is also very dangerous, not careful will fall things, so you want to find a loophole, can get the'source fort', and do not need to bear the And this must be allowed by me. When he said this, Klein was thinking of the experience of playing computer viruses several times in his previous life. Those viruses always disguised themselves as normal things, deceiving you to click and make "permission". This is somehow similar to the current situation. After listening to Crane's words, Amon looked at him and did not speak, but calmly held the monocle carved from crystal. Crane smiled and continued: "Since you'parasitized 'me, you have been engaged in a large-scale fraud, giving me the option of becoming your spouse while telling me that your body can withstand my fate and make me bear a heavy psychological burden." In the following journey, you constantly let me see hope, and constantly destroy it, give time limits from time to time, so that I unconsciously seize the opportunity to breathe, and suddenly shorten the journey, disrupt my arrangements, and finally uncover the card that I am the body, plunging me into the abyss of despair, in order to destroy my will. Choose to be your spouse and'agree 'to the potential'deal'. After listening quietly, Amon suddenly laughed, raised his hands, and clapped softly: "Perfect reasoning.".
"You seem to have left out one question, though." I'm talking about seeing my body, going to a safe enough place, and then taking your destiny. Now, we haven't reached our final destination yet, and I certainly won't take the risk. Crane's expression sank slightly, and then he relaxed again: "I'm looking forward to it being different there." He responded to Amon's words with the gesture of Amon. The real king of angels straightened his monocle and pointed to the side with a smile: "Soon, we will arrive in less than half a day." "How long is it?" Crane had an instinctive lack of trust in Amon's vaguer descriptions. Amon scratched his chin and laughed: "Half an hour." Crane looked sideways in the direction Amon had pointed, and saw that it was dark and deep, and nothing could be seen. A flash of lightning lit up the barren plain, but in the distance there was a richer yellow fog. Bakeland, Queens, in the luxurious villa of Earl Hall's family, After two days of chaos, Audrey's life finally returns to some calm, which makes her more curious about the hidden truth of the king's assassination. Considering that Mr. "Fool" seems to have hinted that today's Tarot meeting may be cancelled, Audrey decided to pray to the existence in advance, with "World" Gelman. Get in touch with Sparrow Try to make sense of the situation. She just glanced at Susie, and the golden retriever immediately walked out of the room, closed the door and crouched outside. Audrey sat down familiarly, took a prayer pose, and whispered in the ancient Hermetic language: "A fool who does not belong to this age." ………… Baekeland, east. A two-bedroom rental. Do you think there will be a party today? No formal notice has been made. Forth took out his lady's pocket watch and glanced at it. Hugh shook his head: "I don't know." Forth, unable to sit still,cosmetic tube, left his seat, paced back and forth a little restlessly, and muttered to himself:. emptycosmetictubes.com
고객센터

033-375-0445

평일 09:00 ~ 18:00 / 토 09:00 ~ 12:00

무통장입금 계좌안내

419-910024-95304

하나은행
예금주 : (주)리더스에프에스