메인콘텐츠 바로가기

I'm your father.

페이지 정보

작성자작성자 Correia 작성일날짜 23-02-15 10:33 조회68회

본문

Ma Linsheng stood up, went to get an apple, did not peel it and ate it, "I am too tired, I am tired today!"! I didn't have enough to eat. "Would you like some noodles?" "Come on, I'll tell you the bad news first." Ma Linsheng bit the apple. "Next week, Qi Huaiyuan will come to our house for dinner-I'm annoyed when I think about it." How is this bad news? That's good news. It's time for them to come to our house. Why, you've gone one step further? “…… It's interesting to move a little. I don't understand. How can you like such a woman as Qi Huaiyuan? She makes me go round and round like a ball. Can you still be as proud as you are now and be equal to me when you really go through the door? "The little cabbage is crying for her stepmother and afraid of her mother. How are you? You hold a small flag like a traitor and look down on her and say welcome." Am I not doing this for you? "I won't put up with you if you're always a bachelor." "It sounds better than singing. I don't think you're in charge of it. I can take the responsibility." "Have you tasted the taste of the tube?" Don't be beautiful. I think she treats you with courtesy before war. Don't blame me for not saving you when the time comes. "She's your daughter-in-law, and she can't do anything to me." "Hum, do you know what it means to be spared?"? If she is a disaster,metal cosmetic tubes, it will be a disaster for our whole family; if she is a heated Kang, then we will all be in the heated Kang, and it will not work even if you are her son's buddy. Our father and son are now at the critical moment of life and death. Ma Linsheng said to himself thoughtfully, "She's going to talk,custom cosmetic packing, and if she doesn't make a quick decision, the rice will be ripe." "Did she mention to you about getting married?" "Yes." Ma Linsheng squinted at his son. "What do you say?" "I haven't decided yet." "Don't be dissatisfied with the person I've introduced. It's not necessarily better for you to find yourself. It's not that you don't know the situation now. It can almost be said that there are no good people-no good women." "We're really getting married. Where do you live?" Ma Linsheng asked his son. I don't live here. The son said calmly. You have to move to the outhouse to live with the Iron Army, then the room will be narrow, or you can live in the small kitchen and let the Iron Army live in the outhouse. Doesn't her family have a room? "Yes, yes, we can change together, or we can live in her house first. Her house is wide, plastic cosmetic tubes ,aluminium laminated tube, and it won't matter to us." "Let's talk about it then." "No time. Here we are.". She will come next week to discuss the matter. "Then I'll sue you. I won't move. I still live in our hometown. You can live alone." "How does that work?"? No, you're too young to live alone. Even if you can take care of yourself, I'm not at ease. The thief heard about it and didn't come all the way? "I don't live alone. You can change the Iron Army in the past. We live together and you live together." "You two together, she's a child." Ma Linsheng suddenly came over with his son's intention. He was so angry that his words were out of tune. "Well, is this what you two had planned?" Isn't that reasonable? It's convenient for everyone to save the children of the ex-husband's ex-wife from having a bad relationship. "Did you ***ing want to marry me off so you could take over my property?" Ma Linsheng roared. What are you talking about? What are you talking about me? Ma Rui's intention was exposed, and he could not help blushing. Which one of you two planned this, huh? Did you come up with a bad idea? Is it preorganized from the beginning? "No, we just want your newlyweds to be undisturbed." "In the past, your teacher said you had a dark face, but I didn't believe it. Now I think you really don't look like a student. You, you, you can really be regarded as scheming." "Oh, forget it. If you don't want to, forget it. Just forget I said it.". If you're not bored and want to live with us, you can live with us. Ma Rui turned to go and was pulled by Ma Linsheng. Tell me, how did I get in your way? You think I'm so superfluous that you have to kick me out of the house. And then quickly.
” "Dad, why are you so blind?" What am I not doing enough? What do you want me to do? But there is no second father in the world who treats you like me. "Here we go again. Are you bored?" Ma Rui rolled his eyes at the ceiling and said impatiently, "Wei people drive you away. Why are you so dark?"? Just for a word. In a word? Your words are chilling. "Well, I'll take it back.". Come on, Dad. It's late. Let the neighbors hear you. There is no conspiracy to persecute you. It is not one of several security cases. It is not worth making such a big fire. It's been a tiring day. Let's wash up and go to bed. Ma Rui broke free again. You can go. Go to bed. Ma Linsheng said in the back, "But I must tell you that you will go to school tomorrow and tell Tiejun that his mother and me will be blown up and let his mother not come next week for whatever reason you want." "How can I do this, Dad?" Ma Rui turned around and said anxiously. "There is no connection between this and that. Don't hurt his mother's fish because of the fire between me and the Iron Army." Why, do you still want to arrange my marriage? Hum, is she a fish in the pond? Even if she hadn't colluded with you, I wouldn't have liked her a hundred times after this. "You can't act on impulse. Tiejun's mother really doesn't know. She's completely innocent." "So you did plan it?" I do not admit that we have premeditated. It's just a few of us talking together,plastic packaging tube, if only one of us had a room to live in, so that we could go to play with less adult restrictions. "You want to turn my place into a black nest?"? Dream on! I'll tear it down and not let you live in it. "I didn't say you were not good. Why don't you understand?" "To hell with your dreams and that one!" "Are you losing your head a little bit, Dad?"? Calm down. You're going to drive yourself crazy if you think about it like that. "Get out! Get out of my way!" Look in the mirror and see if you're red-eyed. Ma Rui wants to make a joke. "Pa-" Ma Linsheng looked at the ear scraper and slapped his son heavily in the face. emptycosmetictubes.com
고객센터

033-375-0445

평일 09:00 ~ 18:00 / 토 09:00 ~ 12:00

무통장입금 계좌안내

419-910024-95304

하나은행
예금주 : (주)리더스에프에스